- 1.Although the Company handles the information uploaded onto the Website with utmost care and attention, it shall not be liable for any damage caused by errors in the information uploaded, the fabrication of data by a third party or downloading of data, regardless of the reason.
- 2.The operation of the Website may be discontinued or ceased, or its contents changed without prior notice. In addition, you may not be able to use the Website in a normal way depending on such reasons as communication settings or your computer's conditions. Please note that the Company also is not held liable for any trouble, loss or damage that may be caused by such situations.
- 3.Some of the information on the Website may contain forward-looking statements. These statements do not constitute a guarantee of future financial performance, and are subject to risks and uncertainties. Future financial performance is affected by unpredictable changes that could cause the actual results to differ materially from expectations.
- 1.Unless otherwise specifically provided, the Company retains all copyrights in the contents of the Website such as articles, videos, photographs, and designs and layouts of the Website (hereinafter collectively referred to as the "Work").
- 2.Republication, duplication, modification, public transmission, translation or sale of the Work without prior written consent from the Company is prohibited. If you wish to use the Work contained on the Website, please contact our public relations staff.
Service names, logos, etc. appearing on the Website are registered trademarks or marks of the Company or a third party in Japan or other countries.
4.Recommended OS and browsers
The Company recommends the use of the following OS and browsers for the Website. Please note that the page may not be shown as intended depending on the settings of the computer used, or on the browser or application.
When using a Windows PC
- Windows 7
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 10
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 11
- Microsoft Edge latest
- Mozilla Firefox latest
- Google Chrome latest
When using a Mac
- Mac OS X El Capitan or later
- Safari latest
When using an iPhone or iPad
- iOS 10.0 or later
- Safari latest
When using an Android smartphone
- Android 5.1 or later
- Google Chrome latest
Some pages on the Website include a collection tag for calculating customer use (access). The access data calculated is used to make the website more convenient for customers and to maintain and improve its quality.
7.Links to Third Parties' Websites
The Website includes links and references to websites which are maintained and administrated by third parties and are not managed by the Company. The Company shall not be held responsible for any damage or injury caused by such contents or information.
8.Links to the Website
- 1.You need not contact the Company prior to posting a link to the Website, regardless of whether the aim is profit-oriented, or by intranet. When you post a link, please direct it to the Website's homepage. However, the Company refuses any links to websites that fall or may fall under the following conditions:
- Websites which include information intending to defame or disrepute the Company, other companies or individuals, or other groups
- Websites that violate or may infringe upon the intellectual property rights (such as copyrights and trademark rights), assets, privacy, likeness or any other rights of the Company, other companies or individuals, or other groups
- Commercial-purpose websites
- Websites that make it unclear whether its contents are provided by the Company, such as showing the screen inside a frame, or otherwise misleading viewers of the website
- Other websites that may violate legislation including laws, ordinances and rules, are offensive to public order and morality, or hinder the operation of the services provided by the Website
- 2.The Company plays no part in the administration of any of the websites linked to the Website, and in no event shall the Company be held responsible for such website or contents thereof.
- 3.When you post a link to the Website, you may not cause any damage to the Company which is the link destination.
- 4.You must cancel the link to the Website immediately upon a request from the Company.